Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kay Williams

Hello Everyone,

Well I know that many of you have used this blog of mine to assist and prepare yourself for interviews. I found out just recently that my position was eliminated, my husband also was let go from his company. So here we are both out of work, is it scary? Hell yes...what are the odds of something like this happening? But all you can do is keep your head up and just continue to move forward. We are both Recruiters and how ironic is that...we help people find careers and here we are looking for work at the same time...So we will too be utilizing many of the areas and things that I have once shared with you. We are in a very tough time, but we will pull through this, we have no choice but to move forward and to persevere! This blog will stay up and I will continue to post things here, feel free to utilize this to contact me...I wish you all continued success in your job searches too. Let's see what chapter we will start in our lives now!

Kay Williams

No comments: