Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dear Kay

It was a pleasure speaking to you in reference to my job application at Sodexho. You made me feel very comfortable and it was a pleasure speaking to you. I felt like I have known you for a long time. You have made the interview process an enjoyable one and people like you are what organizations need. Sodexho is very lucky to have you as part of their team. After speaking with you I had a positive feeling about our conversation. Again thank you for everything and hoping to talk to you in the near future.

Sincerely Aniello (Chico) Furino
February 12, 2008 3:55 PM

1 comment:

Clarence said...

Kay,

Hello, this is Clarence in Chicago. Just wanted to send you a little note thanking you for your time and words of wisdom. I also had the opportunity to speak with Don the other day.

From the conversation and way you both conducted our sessions, I felt as if I was already a part of the Sodexho family.

Looking forward to the next step.

Thanks,

Clarence McNutt